• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mikeyriffhard's Feedback Thread

64 posts in this topic

Mikey is one of the good guys.

Solid grader, honest collector. Packages well and ships quick.

Also likes Rock and Roll and guitars, and somebody like that can't be all that bad.

:headbang:

Mike is awesome - a great guy to work with! Sure, most everyone pays and pays quickly but with Mike you receive payment BEFORE he posts the "I'LL TAKE IT"! You come home, find money in your Paypal account and see it came from Mike! You get in touch with him and before you know it you're making a deal!

And you always get to chat a bit too with Mike, whether it's about Jim Starlin, music or whatever, he's just a straight up cool guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Just received a bunch of FF Annuals from Mikey. Well-packed, shipped fast, accurately graded.. (maybe a bit under-graded; i.e. better than expected!) (thumbs u Highest recommendation! :applause:

Bought a raw "VF-" copy of Captain America #111 from Mike in 2009. FINALLY got around to getting it slabbed with my 3-FREE coupon from my CGC membership. The book came out a CGC 9.4 OW/W. He's got a kung-fu conservative grip on his grading!

I'll echo genrlzod's sentiments. Bought a Tec #395 and a MTU Ann. #1--and both were tightly graded. No worries on the shipping--fast and extremely secure.

However, for the record, mikeyriffhard is a thing of the past...jools&jim is now the former riffhard's screen name. Mike, change the title to your kudos thread! And explain the jools&jim origin again. I know it had something to do with rock 'n' roll. :grin:

Edited by cloudofwit