• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"HOLLYWOOD TREASURE" premieres tonight (Oct-27th) on Syfy...!!!

32 posts in this topic

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!! PLEASE TUNE INTO OUR NEW SHOW "HOLLYWOOD TREASURE" ON SYFY TONIGHT!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS/RELATIVES/ENEMIES! =)

(It's on after Ghost Hunters)

Future episodes will have features on comics, comic book original art, and an episode shot at Comic-Con 2010...!

thanks/best,

JONATHAN (SCREAMING IT FROM THE HEAVENS) MANKUTA

Hey gang...thanks for the kind words...glad you enjoyed our first few episodes...next week gets even better...and yeah, there will be original comic art in future eps as well as a Stan Lee appearance...

Glen was right of course, I AM great at self-promoting, but crappy on some of the details...lol

It was on at 7 on the west coast if you had satelite TV, but also at 9 in some areas and 10 in others (perhaps if you have cable tv?). Either way, we're on each Wed after Ghost Hunters...stay tuned and enjoy the show! :)

It's on Hulu if you missed it...

Oh yeah, as for my height, I'm almost 6'4"...

thanks/best,

JONATHAN MANKUTA

Not the cover though, that was sold years ago...

Great show, Jon. I'm holding out for your own show--the Mankuta collectable hour!!!!

Looks like Stan is checking out the complete FF 12 ish in the promo. Do I win a Hollywood Treasures no prize?

Glen