• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastballspecial's FB Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Gotta echo what spideyfan commented. Got items from Robert last week, they arrived in a timely manner, were packaged well and I even got some great books as freebies! Very happy with your sale good sir! Thank you again for the thread and the throw in's as well as the quick customer service ;)

Holy sir! What an excellent present to have in my mailbox last night.

The book I bought from him was perfect, better than I expected it be in fact. and the package was like unlocking fort knox haha.

I also NEED to mention that he goes above and beyond with communication and fairness and his effort to make every customer happy. We had some questions and a nice conversation and I have to say he went above and beyond what I expect, what a suprise sir

So thank you and I absolutely look forward to purchasing from you again

Recently purchased a large lot of books (20+) from Robert.

He is highly recommended to purchase from. 

1. Trustworthy grading.

2. Extremely well packaged and quickly shipped.

3. Great communication.

I look forward to the next sales thread.

Thanks much!

I've done multiple transactions with Robert, and every time, it's as smooth as can be.  Great prices, great grading, great packaging, great communication, and all-around a great experience.  I can't recommend him highly enough, and I make sure I never miss one of his threads.  He's one of the best sellers here. (thumbsu