• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastballspecial's FB Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Books shipped and arrived as expected.  He got an invoice and books to me fast when i asked due to C2E2.  One of the comics graded above what he specified, which made me very happy.  Overall, great guy to deal with.  Would buy again

Just purchased some Bronze books from Robert's latest modern sales thread.

Expertly graded books rocket fast shipping and bomb-proof packaging are always the order of the day for Robert.

Thanks again Robert  !!

Bought a bunch of books in Robert’s last sales thread. Three of those books be advertised as NM+ and all three came back 9.8. So not only is he sell at good prices with a good selection he is also a great grader. Don’t hesitate to buy!

I've bought books before from Fastballspecial (Robert) and just like the last time it was PERFECT!  GREAT SERVICE as usual! Nice books, fast shipping and well packaged!
A real pleasure doing this transaction!  I hope to do more.   Excellent communication and Robert threw in a couple of nice freebies! 
Looking forward to his next sales thread.

When you order a bunch of books with Adam Hughes covers, they should land on your doorstep looking neat, pretty and shiny.  That's exactly the way Fastballspecial delivers them.  Consider this an endorsement from a satisfied customer in NYC, the place where mail usually goes to get stolen.  

New boardie here. Robert's recent summer sales thread was also my first ever to participate in. (I had to PM him on the side to claim books at first!) i.e I was so new, the moderators hadn't even approved my first post yet! Still, Robert was easy to work with and very helpful for someone brand new to everything here such as myself. Quick shipping, careful and quality packaging, and accurate grading as many others have already stated. Highly recommend and looking forward to the next thread!