• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastballspecial's FB Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Just did my first transaction with Robert -- a large one from his most recent sales thread -- and the experience couldn't have gone any better. (worship) The books were accurately graded, he packed them securely, and everything was shipped promptly -- plus, he stayed in constant contact through PM's throughout and was friendly to talk with. A+ all the way around, and I'll gladly look to hit up his future sales threads. (thumbs u

Robert is always a pleasure to deal with :) I bought a stack of books from his recent sales thread, and they all arrived safe and sound, and very quickly. Super tight grading, and great value comics. Buy with confidence (thumbs u

I bought some books from Robert's Winter Sale Thread. Another great purchase with tight grading, reasonable prices and careful packaging. He also threw in some freebies, which was much appreciated. Thanks Robert, I look forward to reading those Hulks!

Bought a bunch of awesome NM comics from Robert's Winter Sale! They arrived fast, were very well packaged/protected and accurately graded, and with a freebie even! And I got a great deal! Thanks!

Edited by Axmen

I had picked up a ton of books from Robert's winter sales thread, and I have so much confidence in him, that I didn't even open the box for a couple of weeks (due to being stuck at work and a long-awaited vacation afterward). When I did today, it's exactly as I expected -- shipped securely, graded tightly, and all at some great deals. Plus, a couple of freebies stuck in as well. :cloud9:

Robert's one of the best, and I look forward to his next sales thread. (thumbs u

I have to swing by here one more time to add more glowing feedback. I did purchase (4) books listed as NM from Robert. I finally had a chance to send them in to CGC.

ALL 4 BOOKS CAME BACK 9.8s

A true attest to his ability to grade :headbang:

I bought some comics off Robert he packed the books well and all books were at or better then expected.very satisfied :)

Some books means over 100 lol and I stressed to death getting that box out. Glad it got there safely. (thumbs u

It was like Christmas Day today!! You shouldn't have stressed a bit friend, they were packed bulletproof you did a good job.