• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can cgc grade or ?SS? these ?...

6 posts in this topic

I've collected and got these things for ages but never thought to ask ...

IMG_3215.jpg

The guide book for eccc ... its very similar in size to a comic if not slightly smaller ... I will be so annoyed if the answer is yes & I have not been doing it all these years :roflmao Heck I didn't even know you guys did SS for photos! you need to advertise this stuff more at conventions :roflmao:

• Administrator

We can grade programs (that are not completely black and white) for comic conventions, but it would only be eligible for Signature Series if we were to witness the book as it is signed and then it was immediately submitted. Generally our show program advertisement (in these programs) is geared towards Signature Series and we're always happy to answer questions at the booth (we generally attend ECCC every year). (thumbs u More information about Signature Series is available at www.cgcsignatureseries.com

• Administrator

Generally CGC does not grade comics (or programs) that are completely black and white as they are too easily reproduced and therefore difficult to accurately authenticate.