• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Kudos!
4 4

223 posts in this topic

Well, there it is, what can a fellow do?

There's that Rat Barstid Kramerica, selling me swell SA and BA Marvels at a VERY attractive price, and then shipping promptly and packaged well.

Just for that I'm goint to take my revenge. I'm going to buy more stuff from him.

NYAHH, that'll fix him!

Mark is great to buy from Thanks Again for a nice lot of books ---Joe

P.s I know I was probably getting on your nerves last week with the guess what price I will pay for this book game. Hell I was getting on my own nerves lol But it was alot of fun

Mark sold me this

48deccb0f37e8_75012n.jpg

It was safely packaged and shipped in a timely manner. The only problem is that this toy completely sucks but I knew that when I purchased it.

Seriously though, I've purchased a bunch of stuff from Mark and we also worked out a trade too. Every time he delivered the goods quickly and securely. Mark's a good egg.

Edited by Boboset

I just received a batch of sweet books from Mark, I can't say enough about the guy and how good he is to deal with. Every aspect of this and several other transactions have been absolutely first rate. Sweet books, fast shipping, excellent packaging and outstanding service have earned this customers loyalty and friendship (thumbs u

Casey