• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Kudos!
4 4

223 posts in this topic

Pick up a couple more books from Mark because I was very pleased with the last purchase. Regardless of how much you spend, mark brings his "A" game with the shipping, packaging and customer service. Only regret is not being able to buy more because I know exactly what I'm getting when I buy from Mark.

Purchased 2 Witching Hours issues 9 and 13 from Mark. I am thrilled with the books. Everything as advertised, the books are beautiful, shipping is prompt and very well packaged. 100% Satisfied! (thumbs u Mark you are a pleasure to do business with. I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R

Beautiful books as described, bullet proof packaging and friendly service! Always a pleasure, Thanks Mark!

+1 , my package arrived with some great books. Thanks Mark!!

Beautiful books as described, bullet proof packaging and friendly service! Always a pleasure, Thanks Mark!

+1 , my package arrived with some great books. Thanks Mark!!

Went back to the well for more! Super nice FF #120 and thanks for the Freebie. (worship)

Purchased a hc of Muth's "M" and 2 Marvel's Greatest Comics. This is my third time buying from Mark and again everything is perfect. Great books, great service. Many thanks Mark, I'll be back... (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

Mark's an awesome seller. Book came accurately graded, well-packed (packed one raw book in a box--with PEANUTS!--WHO DOES THAT?? well, I would, but still...), and was quickly shipped. And he's a great guy to boot. Would definitely buy from again. Was very happy! Thanks, Mark!

Edited by Mishmashman

Just got in my recent purchases from one of Mark's sales threads -- and everything couldn't have gone any smoother! The books were accurately graded, packed safely, shipped quickly, and he even threw in a freebie to boot! It was a pleasure to do business with him (so much so, I've already bought again from him in his newest sales thread ;) ). I look forward to more dealings with him in the future. (thumbs u

Just opened my box from Mark (beautifully and safely packed of course), and I can honestly say it has been a pleasure looking at the great books he sold to me! Everything was graded perfectly, and I cannot wait to buy more...wait, I just did today, so now I am looking forward to those! :grin: Thanks for awesome communication, great books and overall a perfect transaction with you! Greg

Completed another great transaction with Mark. The books were gorgeous, they got to me quick, it was a fantastic deal, and I got a freebie to boot! Add in great communication, and you can't do any better than a deal with Mark! (thumbs u