• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Kudos!
4 4

223 posts in this topic

My first post on this board was a purchase from Mark and it was so worth it :cloud9:

The package was absolutely bulletproof and he was even kind enough to throw in 2 awesome freebies :)

I couldn't be happier!

Kudos to you Mark!

Edited by Doublemint1984

Mark is an incredible guy! He sold me a Brave and the Bold #34, and could not have been better shipped! Very nice and reasonable. I am definetly going to purchase more books from him, and I hope you all do as well.

Bought some random mostly spider related stuff from this guy. Good communication, went out of his way to find me more comics i needed!! Such a nice guy. And threw a few extras with the sale. All great thanks a lot!

Good packaging etc.

Bought some random mostly spider related stuff from this guy. Good communication, went out of his way to find me more comics i needed!! Such a nice guy. And threw a few extras with the sale. All great thanks a lot!

Good packaging etc.

(worship)

Mark has some of the coolest mailing boxes out there, and then he packs to books inside nicely. My first buy on the boards was from him and I've bought several times since.

A great dude to deal with and I only hope great things for you in the future.

Thanks again

:headbang:

I got some great books in the post today.

Very fast international shipping to the UK in a bomb proof package.

I am sure that you have all read this before but I need to say that Mark is one of the best people I have dealt with on any forum, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, I could go on but just check out his sales and you will see for yourself.

Thanks Mark. (thumbs u

:popcorn: Hiyo!

So sorry for being late on expressing my gratitude for you (Kramerica) for being apart of collection with the Batman and Detective Comics... it was a pleasure to know you from your thread and the personal-connection during the process!

Stay safe and well... (thumbs u

Picked up a run of FF's from Mark recently and when I went through the books and graded them we differed quite a bit at first... then I went back and regraded - this time with natural light (who knew? :blush: ) - and narrowed the differences quite a bit.

One thing I know for sure - Mark really, really values great colour on his covers.

And that is freakin' awesome! A guy can put up with a lot of little dings here and there when a book just LOOKS soooo sweet to the eye.

Hey, I was buying readers - not investment copies - and what I got, for the price I got it for, was nothing short of spectacular. Mark's choice in books is excellent and his packaging is/was great.

Thanks again!

Another dandy transaction with the K Man, that Spidey 5 is a solid VG beauty!

The 13, even with the corner off, is right in my wheelhouse. low grade, affordable, and presents very nicely indeed.

Packed the BeJazus out of them too, lol

RECOMMENDED

Just received a bunch of books from Marks last sales thread !

Wow !!! I was extremely pleased with packaging, shipping and most of all the condition of books !

Mark is an excellent guy to deal with and I’m really looking forward to buying more of his books, a professional in every sense of the word, just a real likable guy.

I can say that buying books from boardies here on CGC forums is hands down one of the best ways to go.

Thanks a ton Mark !!! (thumbs u