• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Kudos!
4 4

223 posts in this topic

Just received my most recent box from Mark...as usual, as always, a perfect transaction. I joined the boards to buy quality books, in the meantime and as the best bonus of it all, I have met some great people - what a very cool friend Mark has become. Mark is the very best in my book, such a kind, cool and hilarious person with a big heart - and to top it off, my comic book Santa Claus!!!

Received the last of my books from Mark's previous sales thread. He's become my primary source of raw books. I don't know that he needs any more kudos because he has such an established reputation, but hey, a little more boost can never hurt. He's as solid a seller as you could hope for, always treats his buyers right, and is just a generally nice guy.

Well, if you haven't bought from Mark, you don't know what you've been missing. Consistency, consistency, consistency!!!! Consistency in grading, consistency in shipping, consistency in service.

If you don't Mark, "you can suck it." (ala greggy)

Just got my latest from Mark. Super happy, great packaging great books as usual. And he also thru in a free one which is always great. Can't wait to buy some more.

thanks again

Dwayne

Just got another shipment from Mark, as always great packing and great books. Awesome boardie to deal with :acclaim: