• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive collection sell-off...Great deals on books, toys, tpb's...Please look.

304 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I am going to be starting a very large sale starting tonight. I will be offering about 12 short boxes of raw books....almost all are in big lots and priced to sell. I will be offering a few random toys that I own, along with several tpb's/graphic novels. From there this thread may move to another Selling Area as I will be offering alot of my better books which are high grade and mostly CGC graded. I am doing this in order to achieve a goal that means alot to me. A few of you might have an idea what it is, but I choose not to disclose what it may be until it actually comes to pass. A lot of books are going to need to move on to make it happen...and it starts here.

Buyer pays actual shipping. Paypal will be accepted, but I PREFER check or money order due to the fees cutting into what I am trying to achieve. Alot of you know me and know that I am an honest guy. I want you to be happy and will try my upmost for you to be. I will ship safely and securely.

In alot of the bulk lots I may give a general overall grade as there are alot of books. If I say that the books are high grade, they will be. Most of these were personally hand-picked by me at the time of issue. It is hard to let alot of your past go so cheaply, but sometimes something comes along that would mean alot to you, so the books are a means to make it happen.

As always :takeit: will get the lot.

Thank you for looking and buy it all! :foryou:

Scott