• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rsortor's Feedback

30 posts in this topic

Just completed a sale with Ronnie for a couple of raw Amazing Spider-man books. Communication, expedience in payment and all around ease of the transaction made it a smooth experience.

I would definitely work with him again...

Thanks

My recent sale with Ronnie went so smoothly... I think I want to bare his children :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

:eek: Not sure what Bio-Rupp's up to but I'm more than happy to bear Ronnie's children for selling me a sweet Hulk 181 in such a smooth fashion. Thanks, Ronnie! (thumbs u

Dealt with Ronnie multiple times now and each time is just as easy as the last.

Great guy with great taste in entertainment.

You need anything Ronnie... just send me a PM buddy ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Ronnie responded to my WTB request for an Amazing Spider-Man #129 9.4 with WP.  The book was everything I was looking for.  Dealing with Ronnie was a real pleasure; he was very accessible and easy to communicate with and he shipped the book immediately.  The book was packaged very securely and arrived exactly as pictured in our PM's.  I would buy from him again any day and anyone looking to should do so with confidence.  Thanks again for everything!