• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cpannell's feedback thread
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Purchased a slabbed ASM 124 from Chris's last thread. Fast and secure shipping, and consistently sets a high bar for customer service. Many thanks Chris, I'm very happy to be a repeat customer. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

Recently purchased 2 slabs from Chris. A pleasure doing business with him. Reliable, communicative, and flexible. Took care great care in packaging the books and the deal was sweet.

-Eddie

Edited by Eddie A.

Chris picked up a book from my most recent sales thread, and things couldn't have gone any better! (worship) He paid instantly, stayed in communication to let me know the book had arrived, and he was very nice to talk with as well. Can't say enough to recommend him and look forward to dealing with him again. (thumbs u

Chris bought a pile in a Cornucopia thread, PM'd immediately, paid promptly, let me know when his package arrived safely.

What's not to love?

Why, I'm not even going to MENTION that Chris lives in Canada...

Recommended Boardie!

Chris picked up a handful of books from my last sales thread. and the transaction went super-smoothly.  Instant payment and quick, friendly communication -- and easy go all around.  We've done multiple transactions, all equally good -- and looking forwrd to more in the future. (thumbsu