• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-paying ebay bidders?
1 1

127 posts in this topic

(tsk) Lately I've had some non-paying ebay bidders and have notice some of the same auctions repeadately showing up again and again. Are they doing this because they can't pay, shilling their own auctions or trying to drive up GPA prices?

(tsk) Lately I've had some non-paying ebay bidders and have notice some of the same auctions repeadately showing up again and again. Are they doing this because they can't pay, shilling their own auctions or trying to drive up GPA prices?

I'm confused.

People aren't paying you.

And the same people are running the same auctions time and time again.

And the same people are manipulating GPA.

And it's all interconnected? (shrug)

I know I had to relist a book this week that an ebayer (whom also happens to be a boardie) won and put off paying for a long time, and now doesn't respond to my emails ...so, I filed NPB and relisted...happens all the time

I'm confused.

People aren't paying you.

And the same people are running the same auctions time and time again.

And the same people are manipulating GPA.

And it's all interconnected? (shrug)

:think: sounds like a conspiracy....,

I've been on eBay since 2003 and have never had a problem until this summer.

Since September I have had on NPB on my GSX #1 CGC 9.8, and a bidder who bought 2 books in October to the tune of $2K (DD #6 CGC 9.6 and ASM #44 CGC 9.0) and has paid for one of them ($500 book) this week...nearly 5 weeks late, and still has not paid for the $1500 book.

I'm going to put a clause in future auctions that payments are due within 7 days.

I've never had a problem, now it's ridiculous.

I've been on eBay since 2003 and have never had a problem until this summer.

Since September I have had on NPB on my GSX #1 CGC 9.8, and a bidder who bought 2 books in October to the tune of $2K (DD #6 CGC 9.6 and ASM #44 CGC 9.0) and has paid for one of them ($500 book) this week...nearly 5 weeks late, and still has not paid for the $1500 book.

I'm going to put a clause in future auctions that payments are due within 7 days.

I've never had a problem, now it's ridiculous.

My stuff is a lot lower priced than Roy's, but I've seen it too. Especially for people that use CCs on paypal... what is the downside to paying immediately? As a buyer that's what I try to do (the next day at the LATEST). (shrug)

I know I had to relist a book this week that an ebayer (whom also happens to be a boardie) won and put off paying for a long time, and now doesn't respond to my emails ...so, I filed NPB and relisted...happens all the time

It sucks when it's a board member that stiffs you... the worst part is the lack of communication and obvious lack of respect.

I am owed over $1,000 on the NPB's.

Here they are in case someone may know them

armenookie

jsquaredco

Just great Joey...here is an email I received from armenookie also...as he won 2 of my books for over $600....

hi Steve. hey ebay "just realized" that i had a couple of unpaid strikes for a year ago and decided to freeze my account "lagiant888" until i get them cleared up. i bought 2 books from you in that account and would appreciate it if you would't open up any cases as they automatically turn into strikes and compound my problem. i'll keep you updated on the progress. i'm hoping to have things up and running in a few days. thanks. --Armen

cad290 was the bidder on my GSX 1 CGC 9.8 - he bought a big 5 figure book from another board member that I spoke to so I didn't think I'd have a problem but he broke all contact with me, even stood me up in NYC where he said he'd meet me to pay for his book.

Amazingly enough Armen Sahakian is the name of the guy who has me waiting nearly 5 weeks for $1500 only his eBay name is adsahakian1 on my books.

Wonder if we all have the same piece of work bidding on these books under different eBay id names?

:o

armenookie

jsquaredco

Just great Joey...here is an email I received from armenookie also...as he won 2 of my books for over $600....

hi Steve. hey ebay "just realized" that i had a couple of unpaid strikes for a year ago and decided to freeze my account "lagiant888" until i get them cleared up. i bought 2 books from you in that account and would appreciate it if you would't open up any cases as they automatically turn into strikes and compound my problem. i'll keep you updated on the progress. i'm hoping to have things up and running in a few days. thanks. --Armen

Too bad for him, I opened a case since he did not have the courtesy to even let me know what was going on.

The other guy said that his fiances father died and would pay two Mondays ago.

How soon before you can offer the book to the underbidder?

armenookie

jsquaredco

Too bad for him, I opened a case since he did not have the courtesy to even let me know what was going on.

The other guy said that his fiances father died and would pay two Mondays ago.

How soon before you can offer the book to the underbidder?

I think you don't have to wait at all....This guys OTHER account now shows he is no longer a registered user. So if he is b.s.ing me here I am out the fees AND I have to relist the dammm books again.

cad290 was the bidder on my GSX 1 CGC 9.8 - he bought a big 5 figure book from another board member that I spoke to so I didn't think I'd have a problem but he broke all contact with me, even stood me up in NYC where he said he'd meet me to pay for his book.

Amazingly enough Armen Sahakian is the name of the guy who has me waiting nearly 5 weeks for $1500 only his eBay name is adsahakian1 on my books.

Wonder if we all have the same piece of work bidding on these books under different eBay id names?

WOW! Well maybe we should all send something to Ebay about this. Does your Armen list his location in PA or NY?

WOW! Well maybe we should all send something to Ebay about this. Does your Armen list his location in PA or NY?

State College, PA.

:mad:

State College, PA.

:mad:

Armen D. Sahakian

200 Haymaker Cir

State College PA 16801-6985

United States