• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-paying ebay bidders?
1 1

127 posts in this topic

On 4/13/2019 at 9:33 AM, atipps13 said:

He is at it again under a new name - 

adsparis99

Add to block list- has 2 unpaid auctions with me for 2 weeks now.

Jumping in to say I think he may have gotten me for two high-value books whose auctions ended today. My Spidey sense started tingling, one Google search later, and here I am.

I will keep you all posted!

On 1/5/2020 at 11:14 PM, dylanthekid said:

He just bought my FF4 for 4k+ at auction and did not pay. Fake phone # on info. Username is 

sahak2015. Extremely furious.

He's got 100% "positive" feedback BUT a LOT of negative comments.  Too bad you can't give deadbeats negative.  

eBay wake up!  Allow sellers to give deadbeats negative feedback!!!

Edited by pemart1966

3 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Best way to prevent this from happening is to just do buy it now/best offer with immediate payment required

I make sure that (immediate payment) is checked when I make all my listings. I still get an email from Ebay now & then saying something like, "Your item has sold. Waiting for payment."

2 hours ago, Gaard said:

I make sure that (immediate payment) is checked when I make all my listings. I still get an email from Ebay now & then saying something like, "Your item has sold. Waiting for payment."

Really? That's strange! Never had that happened to me before. With me, if a buyer wants to buy an item from me they need to pay first before the auction says sold. If they don't pay, then it is still up for grabs.