• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

Justin,

You are clearly the Campbell King Bro. I saw Richard's haul as well congrats!!!

Regarding Campbell, you have to be at the right time and Right place. For close to 6 years plus I've been after him for a commission and sketch. I had help from a buddy of Mine regarding the commission and Got a sketch from him at this past Dragon Con.

Just like my buddy said, make it a prority to be the first few in his line once he takes the list. And then periordically check back on him and ask about it. He's pretty cool like that.

Justin,

You are clearly the Campbell King Bro. I saw Richard's haul as well congrats!!!

Regarding Campbell, you have to be at the right time and Right place. For close to 6 years plus I've been after him for a commission and sketch. I had help from a buddy of Mine regarding the commission and Got a sketch from him at this past Dragon Con.

Just like my buddy said, make it a prority to be the first few in his line once he takes the list. And then periordically check back on him and ask about it. He's pretty cool like that.

Are you the guy that got the Storm at Dragon Con?