• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicdey and the better late than never feedback thread

109 posts in this topic

Guess I should have one of these feedback threads so anyone that I haven't bought or sold with on the board over the last 6+ years or so can get a warmy fuzzy about my grading, honesty, integrity and love for the hobby.

Cheers to good feedback.....

Jeers to negativity.................

Man I owe a lot of good feedback :lol:

Collin is such a good guy! Honest, dependable, solid grading and an all around really nice person.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Collin in-person and also conducted several transactions with Collin for a bunch of TOS and other comics. Everything was EXACTLY as he described with fast shipping and perfect packing.

Collin is tops on my list in this hobby. You can't find better and i'm glad to call you a friend. :headbang:

Collin is a great seller but a little flaky because he never would sell me his FF#5 a couple years ago.:baiting:

Other than that he's top notch

Bought a sweet FF Annual #2 from him back in 2008

Great to work with :thumbsup:

Don't let him read this, cause he'll get a swelled head, but he's actually one of the nicest, most honest people on the board...a fair grader

He just loves comics... :tonofbricks:

I've bought books from him over the past 5 years, the last one was the most expensive book I own...

Collin is awesome to deal with and once he agrees to purchase a book, I have no doubts that he will make good on the transaction. A definite credit to the boards and the hobby.

He recently purchased a book from me and made payment quite quickly.

Rock on Collin!

I bought my AF15 from Collin when I first joined the boards. Easy to work with for sure! In fact, my fiance picked it up from him in person since she was in Alaska at the time. :cool:

I'd love to see his collection in person some day. :)

I bought my AF15 from Collin when I first joined the boards. Easy to work with for sure! In fact, my fiance picked it up from him in person since she was in Alaska at the time. :cool:

I'd love to see his collection in person some day. :)

we can make that happen...just let me know when you come to town

I'm mad at Collin... he made me spend too much money on his most awesome fantastic books! lol Joking aside, Collin is great to deal with and gets items out quick. Asset to the boards. Thanks again Collin for putting up with me!

Ken

Just wanted to give a big shout-out to Collin/Comicdey for a recent transaction...TOS purchase to add to his stack...just a great guy to talk books with and we had a chance to meet a couple of weekends ago but it didn't work out...look forward to getting together in person some day Collin and the first pint is on me! :headbang:

Got in my first Purchase from Colin today.

Fantastic experience all around.

Thanks

Mark

cant really say it any better but would like to add that i think the books i bought mightve been undergraded. thank you again for the sweet tos books

raph