• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicdey and the better late than never feedback thread

109 posts in this topic

Had another great transaction with Collin this weekend. I bought several JiMs IM FFs and they are all great books. Collin is a class act and always comes through.

Thanks everyone...I always forget this feedback forum even exists since it's been moved. I need to leave more feedback for all the good sellers I've purchased from over the last few years and then I need to get to selling some books again. It's been a while.

Collin is a scummy . He paid WHAT I ASKED FOR for a book AND shipped me books I bought from him PROMPTLY, WELL PACKAGED, and FOR A GOOD PRICE.

That sort of behavior cannot be allowed here. :devil:

I've purchased some books from Collin a few times and each time was

better than the last and he's a great seller and a great person.

Strict grading of a Spidey 50 7.0 and sure enough it came back from

CGC exactly as advertised. (thumbs u Like a dummy I had sold the

darn book and I've always regretted that. :tonofbricks:

I would highly recommend Collin as a seller or a buyer on these

boards! (thumbs u

Thanks again,

fay :foryou:

I've bought hundreds of books from Colin. What i will say is this:

Extremly nice, honest, humble and friendly. Lacks a sense of humor but no one is perfect :kidaround:

VERY tight grader. Not a single book over graded, either bang on or even under graded.

VERY helpful. Since i like in the UK he would let me ship many of my books to his house and ship them all to me at once. Who else would do that for a stranger? Well Joeypost does too :)

Price wise he was always willing to negotiate, never looking to make insane amounts of money. Very patient with payment a couple of times when i needed an extra week or so to get the money.

One of the nicest people i never met (worship) and the best thing to come out of Alaska since Sarah Palin :P

PURCHASED 9.17.12

FROM PAPERBACKCAT:

•Tales of Suspense #97

•Doctor Strange #176

•Shadow Nov. 1st 1939 Original Pulp

•Detective Comics #415

•Jungle Stories Pulp 1944

•Dagar

[font:Courier New]A Drama-Free Transaction[/font]

[font:Book Antiqua]~Collin Is A Trustworthy Buyer~[/font]

[align:right][font:Courier New]not that this is new for anyone...[/font][/align]