• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicdey and the better late than never feedback thread

109 posts in this topic

I've done more deals with Collin than I can count at this point. He's as reliable as you get. Fast shipping, excellent packaging, great communication. All around great guy!

Happy Holidays to you and your family Collin

One of the finest purveyors of vintage comix I've ever encountered. (And I've met loads of them, online at least.)

Super packaging, super-tight grading, the man is attentive to details!!)

Thanks Collin!

(worship)

Just got my Lois Lane 70, super packing and great book just as described. Hopefully we can do it again. Thanks Collin! (thumbs u

Dwayne

I bought a couple of big GGA books from Collin, and he allowed me to time pay them. What an incredible guy, brilliant comic book resource, and a really cool guy to visit back and forth with by PM or otherwise. One of the absolute best I have encountered, and I assume that is no secret on these boards. (thumbs u

Many thanks to Collin for his recent purchase of several of my TOS Pre-Hero books! We've been collecting the hallowed 1-38 series and share a strong interest in and love for these books so I was more than glad to help him upgrade his set.

As always, great communication and another flawless transaction! :headbang:

THX AGAIN Collin!

I bought two issues of Lady Luck from Collin and I am extremely pleased. The grading was accurate, the books were well-packaged, the turnaround was fast, and he always kept me in the loop.

He's also very knowledgeable and an all-around great guy! Looking forward to more transactions! :)

Thank you, Collin!

Bought three X-Men issues that Collin helped broker. Great guy and good communicator and was very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone as I believe he is a stand up guy who you can trust!

Thanks Collin!

Collin you're a stand up guy. Incredibly fair and it was a pleasure dealing with you. Glad all my pestering to get the books I wanted for a lower price didn't bother you. Very very nice person and I'm looking forward to future business between us bud. Cheers

From one comic book lover to another

Brucelee80

Purchased a B&B #1 from Collin raw. Collin answered all my questions about the book before the purchase and all the answers were correct. Great book for the grade. Purchased on Monday and received on Thursday. Great communication the whole time. I have dealt with Collin in the past. True to his word. Thanks

Lanier