Comicdey and the better late than never feedback thread

109 posts in this topic

825 posts

Purchased a small pile of ASM's from Collin recently. Books were as described with lovely PQ & gloss. Would have no hesitation in buying from him again. (thumbs u

2,797 posts

Purchased ASM 165,166 from Collin. Extremely high grade copies. Safely packaged.

I hope to purchase more copies like this on the board.

466 posts

Just purchased a New York World's Fair 1940 from Collin that was raw. Collin believed it would get a 5.0 from CGC once I submitted it. I submitted it and Collin was spot on with book receiving a 5.0. The book is beautiful and I am extremely pleased! Collin is a great guy to work with and I hope to do business again in the future. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s all the way!

1,569 posts

Bought a sweet CGC Suscha pedigree from Collin.  Easy to work with and the comic was well packed and shipped fast. Buy from with full confidence! (thumbsu

11,780 posts

I recently bought a slab from Colin, excellent communication, fast and safe shipping. A totally enjoyable transaction with a great Boardie. Highly recommended!

2,108 posts

His estimated on grade is on the spot and the biggest plus about him is quick shipped. I will buy from him again in the future. :)

23,446 posts

Man I’ve been away for a while.  Need to get back in the swing of things here.  Cheers

44 posts

Collin reached out to me with a great deal on a book I had been searching for. 

I highly recommend doing business with him and I won’t hesitate to send others his way.

thanks again!