• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:(

6 posts in this topic

The 12th page is the Thing pin-up page right?

Sounds silly for a FF collector/expert for asking but issue 2 is the only FF I've never owned any copy of yet... shy.gif

Looks like just about everything he is selling is trimmed.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder if he bought a lot of them together or if he trimmed them? Not trying to start trouble, just asking the question out loud since we are talking about quite a few nice books foreheadslap.gif

The 12th page is the Thing pin-up page right?

Sounds silly for a FF collector/expert for asking but issue 2 is the only FF I've never owned any copy of yet... shy.gif

based on what you've said, if i were you, i would SO buy this book. it actually looks pretty nice to me in the rather small scans (other than the pretty heavy chipping on the bottom). the missing page will make this very affordable 893crossfingers-thumb.gif