Tempus Fugit Feedback thread

39 posts in this topic

My first sale today. Hope to do the next VCC.

For starters, my ebay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ellensclassics&ftab=AllFeedback

My wife and I have been doing ebay for over 12 years. We always do what is necssary to satisfy, up to and including full refund with shipping.

Collecting and dealing comics since the early '70's. Just discovered the forum and hope to participate.

Paid on Saturday, arrived Monday. What more could you ask for?

:applause:

John purchased an FF#14 and #24. He paid instantly and was perfect on communication! Outstanding transaction!!!

Holmes

Awesome. Huge kudos to John. I purchased 6 of his Byrne/Claremont era X-Men and they were all graded dead on. Superbly packaged as well - I couldn't be happier!

Purchased several books from sales thread. Excellent experience overall. Books arrived quickly, were expertly packed and were as described. Would highly recommend.

Tight grader, and books were sent in excellent packaging...A+++.

Wait, what? This isn't Ebay? I can ramble along as much as I want? Awesome!

Well, maybe not so much. I thought I had more to say, but I've already made it known I was more than satisfied with the books he sold me.

Drat. I was all ready to regale you all with the "Chinchilla Story", as it's become known around campfires.

Maybe next time.

Awesome

Got a couple of really sweet Alan Moore Supes, were packed great and arrived as described. Thank you!

John bought a nice lot of books from my last sales thread. He is a great communicator and paid super fast. Very smooth transaction, and highly recommended (thumbs u

Kudos to Tempus Fugit for setting me up with Captain Britain Weeklies #1 - #3 (with the mask and boomerang inserts) in response to my WTB thread.

Loki's Cap. Britain WTB Thread

Thanks, John. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great transaction, great deal, great book.

RE: Avengers King-Size Special -

Thank you very much for the great deal on this book. Will do business again with you soon. (thumbs u

Two nice lots of SA Marvels, shipped lightning fast and packaged well, and a prompt, cheerful adjustment on an overlooked defect.

What's not to love?

RECOMMENDED SELLER!

JIM/Thor lot and the Tales to Astonish lot, shipped and packed well. Books are even nicer in hand. Thanks!

Books were accurately graded, fairly priced and quickly shipped! Exactly what a buyer looks for in a purchase. Thanks, John

-Scott

Quickly shipped my purchase, well packaged.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Excellent seller! Tight grading, extremely fast shipping, and excellent communication. Thank you!

just received a beautiful copy of asm 41 from John. Bought it from him in the VCC and I am beyond happy with the book. thanks again.