• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your top ten golden age acquisitions in 2010?

308 posts in this topic

You are a man of rare and refined taste! (thumbs u

my #2 favorite acquisition of 2010 was my #1 for the first half of the year...and the only mainstream comic to make my top 10

it completed a five search for putting my World's Finest 50-80 run to bed...

World's Finest #67

2010top10010.jpg

Fabulous book!

#6...in april of this I was visiting Xavier Logan up in MN and he "exposed" me to his Zip comics... I really really liked #32 and #33, and was super duper happy when I was able to acquire the Mile High copy of each

2010top10006.jpg

#10 - picked this up at SDCC from a new - old friend...
lol

When this book is your #5 pick, you've had a heck of a year!!! (worship)

startling49.jpg

Here are my top 10 from this year. Bought quite a few golden age comics in 2010, but nothing too huge dollar-wise.

2010top10.jpg

Great choice great eye as always Sir. Wish you were hanging on the boards more often :hi:

andy's big time now...we are just a passing memory :baiting:

Here are my top 10 from this year. Bought quite a few golden age comics in 2010, but nothing too huge dollar-wise.

2010top10.jpg

That's a pretty batch of funnybooks (thumbs u

#7.... Headline #8...ever since I saw several of these in SD this past summer, I had to have one...and luckily, I found one!

2010top10005.jpg

Those Headline comics have great interior art. Real cool splash pages

It's too bad the cover is so boring. :whistle:

2010top10.jpg

Great choice great eye as always Sir. Wish you were hanging on the boards more often :hi:

andy's big time now...we are just a passing memory :baiting:

:(

I still read the boards a bit, I just don't post much.

2010top10.jpg

That's a pretty batch of funnybooks (thumbs u

That's a funny batch of pretty books! (thumbs u

#6...in april of this I was visiting Xavier Logan up in MN and he "exposed" me to his Zip comics... I really really liked #32 and #33, and was super duper happy when I was able to acquire the Mile High copy of each

2010top10006.jpg

(worship) sure wish that particular book was in my box when I "exposed" you to the Zips..

One of the reasons it's so hard to do this, is I don't always remember when I bought stuff...I guess I need to add a date column to my data base... hm The Phantom Lady might have been the end of last year, but I had it slabbed this year, so it should count;)

In no particular order...although I am kind of stunned to actually own a highest copy of something;)

hit30001.jpg

mm40001.jpg

lowgradesstuff005.jpg

RADD93BD20101111_164931-1-1.jpg

mm110001.jpg

venus17001.jpg

superman6.jpg

mm50001.jpg

B22.jpg