• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your top ten golden age acquisitions in 2010?

308 posts in this topic

One of the reasons it's so hard to do this, is I don't always remember when I bought stuff...I guess I need to add a date column to my data base... hm The Phantom Lady might have been the end of last year, but I had it slabbed this year, so it should count;)

In no particular order...although I am kind of stunned to actually own a highest copy of something;)

hit30001.jpg

mm40001.jpg

lowgradesstuff005.jpg

RADD93BD20101111_164931-1-1.jpg

mm110001.jpg

venus17001.jpg

superman6.jpg

mm50001.jpg

B22.jpg

Great year of funny books Sharon :cloud9:

Great books, folks! :applause:

Sharon, I love that Phantom Lady and Planet. And Mike, that's a great Action 59(that was the first GA Action I ever owned, though mine was about a 1.0).

One of the reasons it's so hard to do this, is I don't always remember when I bought stuff...I guess I need to add a date column to my data base... hm The Phantom Lady might have been the end of last year, but I had it slabbed this year, so it should count;)

In no particular order...although I am kind of stunned to actually own a highest copy of something;)

hit30001.jpg

mm40001.jpg

lowgradesstuff005.jpg

RADD93BD20101111_164931-1-1.jpg

mm110001.jpg

venus17001.jpg

superman6.jpg

mm50001.jpg

B22.jpg

Great year of funny books Sharon :cloud9:

Nice books Sharon. Nice grade on the PL.

that zip 22 is awesome (thumbs u

I prefer the Flash 67, but they are all nice :)

Thanks guys.

I like 'em all. :banana:

I like them all too. Great variety of GA titles.

I like the Cap best. Simply a Great book.

That's :insane: Bill.I'd trade almost any book in the whole Flash run for a nice Zip 22..

(thumbs u

That's :insane: Bill.I'd trade almost any book in the whole Flash run for a nice Zip 22..

That's why they make Fords and Chevys. Tastes vary. I'd rather have the Kubert Hawkman than the Zip