• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

Welcome to

CLOONEYTHON II

- takeit.gif must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item.

If you send me a smoke signal and ask me to accept a price for a certain item and I go "yes, young jedi, I will take that price or I say "sold you sexy beast" or if I scream at the top of my lungs "I hereby selleth you that foreth coloreth booketh!"... and you do not trip over yourself to get back here to the sales thread and post that "take it" sign for the item you want & someone beats you to it with a "take it" sign of their own... then sorry, you lose that item. I serve that dish up as a plate of what I like to call a "heapin' helpin' of CUT with side of gravy DRY".

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplist of terms... The first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, emails, letters, telegraphs, carrier pigeons, telepathic communication, trips to my house with cake shaped like letters, WindTalker code or anything else.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items... shipping stays the same if you buy one or buy them all.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned international cash.

- I take PAYPAL ONLY! Paypal has different ways to save buyer and seller money, anything that saves me money is MUCH APPRECIATED, but of course not required.

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie then keep on walking. That said, it is Christmas ...and if any color of the rainbow or anyone with a chip on their shoulder wants to join in on the fun... I say what the heck, you are welcome here and you can play too... just please let us all just along, try to behave and for Gawd's sake, try to have a little fun.

- Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them.

- Also note, it appears my fine scanner has developed what appears to be a "line" that shows up on some of my scans... this line is not on the books, it is a scan issue.

Michael

As a special shout out to Green, ... should you decide to join us in our little bit of fun... to show you that I have absolutly no hard feelings toward you and that I want you to enjoy this thread... free boxed shipping for whatever you buy as well as 3 free Avengers Blanks. I think we can be better pals than we have been in the past.