• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spiderman #14 club
4 4

161 posts in this topic

14.thumb.jpg.47e34cff337f43b79e7c803abbcd5208.jpg

Hulk like pence 14 bug man book. Pence 14 bug man book is cool. Has picture of Hulk on it. But if others should start to laud the appearance of the 'Green' Goblin on the cover, and not pay due attention to the 'Green' of Hulk, then Hulk will SMASH! 59de6884a605b_imageproxy(2).gif.9f10b73b0d95ceeb7cdf55028987cdc4.gif.5d502420530cd9096dc7a868ebb9b1bf.gif

7 hours ago, PRTeckie said:

I would own a nicer copy if Jon Berk had ever gotten around to upgrading it! But if he was happy with this copy, then so am I!

amazspidey14.jpg

I had wondered if a boardie won this.  Gorgeous copy, presents so much nicer than the grade, nice score!

Edited by DST

heeeheeee.  truth be told, i'm kinda having a second-childhood reawakening to the marvel age of comics.  can't get enuff of the 4 runs i'm working on in grade--ditko spidey, s.a. ff, strange tales 101-134 and s.a. sarge.

Edited by Straw-Man