• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spiderman #14 club
4 4

161 posts in this topic

cgc-amazingspiderman14-92-1.jpg

i'm no longer a member of the club. purchased from Rick's Comics at a NYC con in the early 80's (?) for $58. sold on the boards several years back; it just changed hands again from boardie to boardie.

That's the one I'm looking for.

Wow. Thats a nice looking 9.2

Auction for an old label WP 9.2 on eBay. Nice book, but looks like it may have some SCS on the upper right front. :(

Link

Kevin Mulligan is a personal friend of mine, fellow boardie, and a great guy and seller...and he has amazing books! (thumbs u

Should anyone be interested in this book I highly endorse this seller (haven't talked to Kevin about this and have no vested interest in this other than vouching for someone's reputation)...

Can't believe I missed this thread doh!

ASM #14 is by far my favorite ASM and one of the books I'm willing to go the extra mile for. I've owned about 10 copies over the past 5 years and always either traded or sold them.

I held on to these two because of the good eye appeal for the grade and the PQ (yeah I'm turning into a PQ whore as well :blush: )

(pic is click-able)

ASM14s.jpg

But ever since I traded away my CGC 7.5 OW/W I have been wanting to step it up a little...and then I found this one :cloud9:

asm14.jpg

Congrats everyone on your books, nice to see so many different copies all together.

Can't believe I missed this thread doh!

ASM #14 is by far my favorite ASM and one of the books I'm willing to go the extra mile for. I've owned about 10 copies over the past 5 years and always either traded or sold them.

I held on to these two because of the good eye appeal for the grade and the PQ (yeah I'm turning into a PQ whore as well :blush: )

(pic is click-able)

ASM14s.jpg

But ever since I traded away my CGC 7.5 OW/W I have been wanting to step it up a little...and then I found this one :cloud9:

asm14.jpg

Congrats everyone on your books, nice to see so many different copies all together.

You sneaky devil! Nice!!!!

Let me know when it's time to let go of one of the 5's.