• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

affect of replacing staples on a comic's grade
1 1

44 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mintier said:

You're such a slab fanboy that you just can't figure it out lolReal collectors amass comics over the years and end up with beater copies and general dreck they don't care about. If vintage staples are hard to find then I'm rich! And I can tell you exactly how old the staples are :whatthe:

20210225_141535.jpg

I really hope they aren't being read with the Dunkin Donuts....man now I want donuts

3 minutes ago, Mintier said:

lol why not? These books are garbage, the only thing they're good for is staple replacement. Wanna see me rip one in half?

20210225_142840.jpg

I really am a slab fan boy, but I do have about a hundred or so raws that I read periodically 

Edited by Hollywood1892

29 minutes ago, Mintier said:

lol why not? These books are garbage, the only thing they're good for is staple replacement. Wanna see me rip one in half?

20210225_142840.jpg

Is that Career Girl Romances #48?  I’ll trade you two glazed or one bear claw for it.