• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard-to-find Trade Paperbacks and Hardcovers

160 posts in this topic

Looks like the new Saga of the Swamp Thing volume 1 HC is either OOP or going OOP. If you're thinking of buying this one, you might want to jump on now.

Just bought 2 of these, 1 to read and 1 to keep for down the road. One HC I'm going to plug as potentially becoming hot in the aftermarket is the X-Force vol.1 deluxe edition that reprints #1-11 I think. I did some research on comichron; the month it was released it only had orders of around 400 or so with no extra orders so far after that. I know these issues were already reprinted in the smaller HC's, but you would need 2 or 3 of those to get the amount of issues printed in this sexier over-sized format. Amazon says they only have about 13 left or so and that more are on the way. This could mean that diamond still has leftovers of the original print run, or that they might go to a 2nd print. Either way this book might be a winner IMO....only time will tell 2c

The HC I'm having trouble finding at the moment is the Batman/Grendel Ltd Ed signed by Matt Wagner.

It also took me a long time to track down Batman Year One & TDK Returns Signed by Frank Miller.

I should've listened to my own advice about the new Thor omnibus. Turns out it's already on its 3rd printing and still selling well. I have to believe that once this goes OOP, it'll start selling at multiples of the cover price.

I should've listened to my own advice about the new Thor omnibus. Turns out it's already on its 3rd printing and still selling well. I have to believe that once this goes OOP, it'll start selling at multiples of the cover price.

Oh so I missed the boat on 1st printings already? Should have bought 2 from Amazon within the first couple of weeks of release. Oh well, money doesn't grow on tress! :tonofbricks:

Oh so I missed the boat on 1st printings already? Should have bought 2 from Amazon within the first couple of weeks of release. Oh well, money doesn't grow on tress! :tonofbricks:

If your a big John Byrne FF fan,Then I grab that Omnibus when it comes out soon on Amazon as well.

16 pages and no mention of the Usagi Yojimbo hardcovers or the Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck TPB? (shrug)

Anyway, that's not why I'm here. Does anyone know what the print run was on the TMNT Ultimate Collection 1 HC? Prices have skyrocketed over the last few weeks.

i was thrilled to find on here a copy of COMICOLOGY-THE KINGDOM COME COMPANION. ive read different things about this book with estimates from 50 to 200 still existing. anyone have anymore info on this book for me?