• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

electricprune's feedback thread
3 3

72 posts in this topic

I didnt see athread for him anywhere so i figured i'd start one for him. Recently bought a HG SA Thor issue from him and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Gave me a really good price and the book was at my door literally 2 days after i paid. I could be wrong, but i think he even shipped the book before i paid. The book was packed so well, it actually took me a few minutes to figure out how to free it from the wad of bubblewrap and cardboard he had protecting it!

I'd do business with electricprune anytime (thumbs u

Packages his books double-boxed and 'bomb-proof'. Not only was the slab double boxed, it was also sandwiched in cardboard and bubble wrap. He shipped out the book the same day I paid, and charged exact shipping and not a penny more. All around great transaction and pleasant to deal with!

I got a TOD #50 from this seller and it was a true pleasure. he boxed the item perfectly and had it to me in just a couple of days! It was in great condition, I hope to buy from Wes again soon!

Mitch

I bought a slabbed TOD from Wes recently and he was an excellent guy to deal with. Very helpful and efficient, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. (thumbs u

This very positive feedback is in response to Auction #126...

Just received the items today, and I must say, these are very beautiful books! Lightning-fast shipping, and vault-like packaging! A pleasure doing business with you, and hope to do so again in the future! :headbang:

Thanx again!

I got another three slabbed TODs from Wes. As usual he gave me a GREAT price and the books arrived quickly and PERFECTLY packed. I would buy from Wes ANYTIME. You can feel confident that you are getting a great deal from him!

Mitch

I just got ANOTHER two slabbed TODs from Wes! The usual great service and great price. I know it sounds redundant by this time but Wes is a great seller and one you cann trust to be honest, give you great prices and to ship instantly and with great care. Thanks Wes!

Mitch