• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dale Roberts feedback thread
3 3

145 posts in this topic

Mass Kudos to Dale who is one of my favorite dealers to buy from. I recently bought a whole bunch of books from him and everything was exactly described - a Happy Camper I am :applause:

And just a few days ago he bought a bunch of books from a thread I had in the marketplace. Once again, can't say enough good things.

Recently I purchased a sweet Phantom Stranger #18 from Dale (love this cover!) that was then signed by a Mr Neal Adams. It came back to me in a CGC Signature Series slab with 9.4 white designation (worship)

IMO it doesn't get any better than that (thumbs u

Got my stuff today from Dale, just as advertised. Probably would have been here quicker if I hadn't gotten a two day wrist slap/vacation and was able to pay him on time. lol

Thanks for getting me two steps closer to my ASM run. (thumbs u

Another Box from Dale came today. I've bought from dale before, in person and through here.

I'm always amazed at the deals and the quality of books I get from him.

Thanks again dude.

Looking forward to what you have at SDCC this year.

:headbang:

Another Box from Dale came today. I've bought from dale before, in person and through here.

I'm always amazed at the deals and the quality of books I get from him.

Thanks again dude.

Looking forward to what you have at SDCC this year.

:headbang:

(worship)