• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dale Roberts feedback thread
3 3

145 posts in this topic

i just received my books from dale's most recent sales thread.  i highly recommend this seller - quick communication and awesome packaging with signature confirmation.  i also made a request to water-proof the comics since it's been raining a lot where i live, and dale was able to do that.  i would definitely purchase more books in the future. 

Just got my FF book I bought from Dale in his Christmas thread, book is even better in hand. :whee: thanks again Dale for a flawless transaction

Dwayne

I bought around 15 books from Dale's recent sales thread and my box similarly also had a very rough ride, but Dale packed them well and all of the books arrived safely.  I was impressed by his selection of books and they were priced affordably.  I highly recommend Dale and I look forward to his next sales thread.  Thanks again, Dale!

box.jpg

Every year I read Dale's sale thread thinking I'm not going to find something that hits the center of the Venn diagram of "on my list"/"in my condition"/"at my price" but somehow there's almost always something. This year was no exception, and as always, buying from Dale couldn't be better. Good price, tight grading, excellent packaging, quick shipping. Thanks, Dale, and see you next year.

I purchased several ASM books from Dale, and they were packed well, shipped quickly, and are graded accurately. Highly recommended.

After a little FedEx fooling around, I received my books from Dale's recent sale today.  The package also included two high-grade FF's I ordered about the same time directly from Dale's website.  Dale was very easy to work with in getting these two orders together, and the books were safely packaged, and they look great!  Buy with confidence!