• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

I was reading a diary from 7th grade and mentioned a zoom it gun I had.  Forgot all about that.  Here's the only pic I could find of this rare critter:

hqdefault (16).jpg

1 minute ago, sagekilz said:

GUARANTEED someone has already posted these but I had an addiction to these growing up...

Image result for muscle men toys

I wanted to get those so much, but I didn't watch wrestling or the like and it didn't make sense to the parents lol

5 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

GUARANTEED someone has already posted this but I had an addiction to these growing up...

Image result for muscle men toys

My LCS buddy who is a massive toy collector has one of those square gumball machines filled with these.

6 minutes ago, kav said:

My LCS buddy who is a massive toy collector has one of those square gumball machines filled with these.

They were the epitome of novelty but I couldn't collect them fast enough when I was a youngin'.  My local Walgreens had a gumball dispenser filled with them and I would burn through $3 in quarters almost every weekend.

Edited by sagekilz

1 minute ago, sagekilz said:

They were the epitome of novelty but I couldn't collect them fast enough when I was a youngin'.  My local Walgreens had the gumball dispenser filled with them and I would burn through $3 in quarters almost every weekend.

This is why childhood is so awesome.

2 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

RIGHT!?

I'm so glad I kept diaries as a kid.  Like an archeologist, I am able to reassemble forgotten gems of nostalgia.  I just ordered a book on ebay I remembered reading from reading my diary.

3 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Not sure if this was just regional but does anyone remember the baseball card coins you would get on the bottom of Slurpees at the 7-11. I had to get them all, that's a lot of bran freezes!

slurpee_group1.jpg

I loved when they started selling healthy bran freezes!

10 hours ago, Blastaar said:

1139456_1_x.jpg.15e16bcdfd9ebb1df24a57541e82e900.jpg

My God...the hours I wasted playing this game when I was 9-10 years old. Such a simple toy but it was perfect. 

42 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Not sure if this was just regional but does anyone remember the baseball card coins you would get on the bottom of Slurpees at the 7-11. I had to get them all, that's a lot of bran freezes!

slurpee_group1.jpg

I had all of those and then some.