• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

One of my all-time favorites -- it came out just shortly before I discovered girls and Rock-and-Roll (which both enriched--and ruined--my life):

Mattel-FootballBox.jpg

My brother had the green version of this. I remember we could run the whole field easily with it lol

few more from my hoard of toyz.

Picture003-2.jpg

Oh my God I've been looking for that Green Ghost game forever! (worship)

That's funny. I bought a collection of everything (comics, cards, movie posters, games, action figures, etc) five years ago that had one. It was actually still sealed...sold it for maybe $150 or so.

Picture003-2.jpg

That's funny. I bought a collection of everything (comics, cards, movie posters, games, action figures, etc) five years ago that had one. It was actually still sealed...sold it for maybe $150 or so.

:pullhair:

This was probably my favorite Christmas present...ever (at least until my sister paid for half of my first Gibson Les Paul in 1982...when I was older, cooler, and too damn dumb to know just how good I had it when I was 8 years-old):

Although I owned most/all of the first round of Micronauts toys, who could ever forget...

Pulsar, The Ultimate Man of Adventure!!

4950601755_89b94b3a63.jpg

And his arch-villain Hypnos, The Ultimate Enemy.

hypnosboxed.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

Mine is still at granddad's house. I should probably ask if he still has it.

Picture003-2.jpg

Mine is still at granddad's house. I should probably ask if he still has it.

:foryou:

here is one i have had no luck researching, its late 1800's, says United Games Company, Brooklyn, NY and also says made in Salem Mass (i'm thinking pre or early Parker Bros?) the box is exibiting no splits and it appears complete. its unseen on ebay and doesn't google "The Jolly Game of SNAP"

Picture006.jpg

One of my all-time favorites -- it came out just shortly before I discovered girls and Rock-and-Roll (which both enriched--and ruined--my life):

Mattel-FootballBox.jpg

They sell those at Target now (or did). My wife got me one 2 years ago for Christmas.

Oh, and it's still AWESOME! (thumbs u