Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
3 3

963 posts in this topic

I was reading a diary from 7th grade and mentioned a zoom it gun I had.  Forgot all about that.  Here's the only pic I could find of this rare critter:

hqdefault (16).jpg

5 hours ago, Blastaar said:

1139456_1_x.jpg.15e16bcdfd9ebb1df24a57541e82e900.jpgpost-1401-1176770719.thumb.jpg.e7efb58f8da33c7e5ad976fab64f7136.jpg

I had both of these.  

I know I still have the Dark Tower in storage.  Loved that game.:cloud9:

1 hour ago, Domo Arigato said:

I had both of these.  

I know I still have the Dark Tower in storage.  Loved that game.:cloud9:

Nice. Been scoping out garage sales for years to see if one would turn up. 

1 minute ago, sagekilz said:

GUARANTEED someone has already posted these but I had an addiction to these growing up...

Image result for muscle men toys

I wanted to get those so much, but I didn't watch wrestling or the like and it didn't make sense to the parents lol

5 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

GUARANTEED someone has already posted this but I had an addiction to these growing up...

Image result for muscle men toys

My LCS buddy who is a massive toy collector has one of those square gumball machines filled with these.

6 minutes ago, kav said:

My LCS buddy who is a massive toy collector has one of those square gumball machines filled with these.

They were the epitome of novelty but I couldn't collect them fast enough when I was a youngin'.  My local Walgreens had a gumball dispenser filled with them and I would burn through $3 in quarters almost every weekend.

Edited by sagekilz
1 minute ago, sagekilz said:

They were the epitome of novelty but I couldn't collect them fast enough when I was a youngin'.  My local Walgreens had the gumball dispenser filled with them and I would burn through $3 in quarters almost every weekend.

This is why childhood is so awesome.

2 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

RIGHT!?

I'm so glad I kept diaries as a kid.  Like an archeologist, I am able to reassemble forgotten gems of nostalgia.  I just ordered a book on ebay I remembered reading from reading my diary.

3 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Not sure if this was just regional but does anyone remember the baseball card coins you would get on the bottom of Slurpees at the 7-11. I had to get them all, that's a lot of bran freezes!

slurpee_group1.jpg

I loved when they started selling healthy bran freezes!

42 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Not sure if this was just regional but does anyone remember the baseball card coins you would get on the bottom of Slurpees at the 7-11. I had to get them all, that's a lot of bran freezes!

slurpee_group1.jpg

I had all of those and then some.