• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

Had a great time this weekend, met a bunch of boardies. On Friday it seemed like every few minutes someone would walk up to me and ask "are you Beachbum?"

Managed to stay out of trouble, even after all the pictures of beautiful young women posing on my bed throughout the weekend. lol

Must remember to delete photos... lol

Major props to artist Matt Slay's Fiancee Arielle (butchering the spelling) for playing a prank on Hotflips' Steve and Jeff... and for Matt playing along.

Not me. Im not that gullable. :cool:

But yeah it would be in your best interest to delete those photos. I'll keep them on mine if you ever want to remember them.

She saw them tonight at dinner. My lady's cool, she was on the phone at one point when everyone was in the room carrying on. Remember... She got busted at TSA on the way to meet me at Wondercon with a blade in her purse. lol I'm not worried about her... It's her bucket of bullets in the kitchen I should be concerned about. lol

Had a great time this weekend, met a bunch of boardies. On Friday it seemed like every few minutes someone would walk up to me and ask "are you Beachbum?"

Managed to stay out of trouble, even after all the pictures of beautiful young women posing on my bed throughout the weekend. lol

Major props to artist Matt Slay's Fiancee Arielle (butchering the spelling) for playing a prank on Hotflips' Steve and Jeff... and for Matt playing along.

But yeah it would be in your best interest to delete those photos. I'll keep them on mine if you ever want to remember them.

She saw them tonight at dinner. My lady's cool, she was on the phone at one point when everyone was in the room carrying on. Remember... She got busted at TSA on the way to meet me at Wondercon with a blade in her purse. lol I'm not worried about her... It's her bucket of bullets in the kitchen I should be concerned about. lol

....just remember to remove any that have your name etched into the casing :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

In a desperate (too little too late) attempt to remove mesylf from any potentially criminal activity, by Beachbum or otherwise.... WHAT HAPPENS AT HEROES, STAYS AT HEROES!!!!

lololol

We had a blast this weekend and many thanks to all the guys from CGC who showed me the ropes.

:eek:

I don't even want to know what you guys were up to after hours do I? :shy:

All jokes and shinanigans aside... I had an amazing time at Heroes and meeting many of the folks here on the boards made that possible. I made a lot of great contacts that are resulting in lots of good, honest work.

I always come back from a convention feeling reinvigorated and ready to paint my but off.

I have the Virginia ComiCon this Saturday. That one is always a blast and always seems to get the right kind of traffic.

Hope to see all you again some time... and Beachbum... don't forget your camera.

-Matt

:baiting:

Couldn't let this one die :lol:

Starting to get grades back on the moderns I sent in at this show. So far fairly pleased with the results but still have the pre-1980's books to go, both universal grades and signature series. I really want to know how my Teen Titan SS Cardy/Adams both came out! :wishluck: