• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series commissions?

11 posts in this topic

Is there a company out there or perhaps a person who can be commissioned to bring certain books to conventions to obtain Signature Series autographs? There is honestly no way that I have the time to make it out to any convention to get these people to sign my books. 893frustrated.gif

I am very interested in getting any information about this if it indeed exists. What channels would I have have to go through? What are the fees usually associated with it? Thanks!

Chuck,

Peter is the guy who does mine, and he would be more than happy to do yours for you.

What does something like that cost? And how should I go about contacting him? I have purchased stuff from Paradise Comics before (in the middle of a transaction actually), but I mostly deal with Doug. Thanks, very informative!

I am always happy to take books for Signature Series. The cost is $27.00 per modern book plus shipping. You can send the books to the store or the hotel I am staying at.

The response from LA was great for the SS. I will be getting a convention flyer done up soon with the requirements but please feel free to email me if you want some more info.

Thanks

Peter Dixon

Paradise Comics

info@paradisecomics.com

I have been reading on the toilet again when I am done you'll get them . hi.gif

As long as you're not wiping your [!@#%^&^] with them... tongue.gif

sign-offtopic.gif Are you up for volunteering at the show in June

That depends. What's in it for me? devil.gif

Thanks Mushroom we always aim to please our next big show will be Pittsburgh at the end of April. Thanks for the props Chuck. thumbsup2.gif Contrary to popular belief Peter doesn't do all the work 893naughty-thumb.gif

Doug

I know .. Every timw I go in your the only one there!

WHERES MY STEPHEN HAWKIN ACTION FIGURE