• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st app Black Costume

28 posts in this topic

Sounds right to me...I think MTU was a week behind. If memory serves, the releases went 1) ASM, 2) MTU, 3) PPSSM over the course of the month.

This is what I thought as well, MTU was before me but was replaced with Web of and I beleive that is the order they came out.

Sounds right to me...I think MTU was a week behind. If memory serves, the releases went 1) ASM, 2) MTU, 3) PPSSM over the course of the month.

This is what I thought as well, MTU was before me but was replaced with Web of and I beleive that is the order they came out.

Haven't read them in a while, but I'm 99.9099273% sure that the context of the stories reveals which order is which. Spidey #252 was obviously first, and I'm fairly certain MTU #141 and PPSSM #90 give context clues.

this past weekend i bought the marvel age#12 at a small con in a 50 cent bin. that is why i posted the thread about marvel age not being in overstreet. i still consider amaz #252 along with pp and mtu as the first app. par2ch want to sell your 9.8 of #12?