• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The King is dead ,long live the King!"

44 posts in this topic

Joe is credited with co-creating the Silver Age Hawkman. The Golden age Hawkman was co-created by Gardiner Fox and drawn by Dennis Neville.

Kubert also created the Tor character and the Enemy Ace which hasn't been mentioned, although I would admit that they were not major characters in the DC Universe. He also did a pretty good job with Tarzan.

I will say that I continue to be blown away by Millers artwork on the Sin City books (equal to kubert) but his one dimensional writing, especially in regard to women (“She was a beauty ,tough as nails and twice as horny”) wears thin after a while.

I think he was deliberately writing in a "hard-boiled" detective genre style.

Joe is credited with co-creating the Silver Age Hawkman. The Golden age Hawkman was co-created by Gardiner Fox and drawn by Dennis Neville.

Kubert also created the Tor character and the Enemy Ace which hasn't been mentioned, although I would admit that they were not major characters in the DC Universe. He also did a pretty good job with Tarzan.

Who designed the costume?