BorderlineHoarder Feedback Thread

16 posts in this topic

14,563 posts

Allow me to be the first to leave feedback for Matt.

Fast payment of some Bat books and easy to work with.Woot!

2,389 posts

I bought a nice Marvel key issue from Matt, and the transaction went flawlessly. I would not hesitate to transact with this reliable board member again (thumbs u

9,952 posts

Picked up 11 raw books in Matt's last sales thread. Great buys and great communication.

Thanks, Brian

15,277 posts

Very dependable buyer. Pays quickly, communicates well, and rescues kittens from trees in his spare time. Thanks, Matt!

573 posts

Picked up a nice book from Matt. He was a pleasure to deal with. Perfect shipping and packing. Looking forward to dealing with him again! Thanks Matt.

2,818 posts

Picked up a nice ASC 58 from Matt! Got the book fast and had awesome shipping security! Would definitely deal with again

6,728 posts

Paid quickly and let me know as soon as the books arrived. Hope to do business again!

1,223 posts

Bought some books from Matt recently, great packaging, great grading, friendly guy.

Looking forward to my next purchase from him.

472 posts

Great seller to work with. Purchase around 10 books. Condition was spot on to description. Delivery was quick and items were well packaged. Excellent service all around. Thanks.

11,445 posts

Picked up some books from Matt, and as our previous transactions have been, everything went perfect.  Super-fast shipping, well-packaged, spot-on grading.  As always, a pleasure to work with. (thumbsu

1,178 posts

You cannot go wrong with BorderlineHoarder.  He sold me some really nice books, that were packaged well.

Thank you Matt for the great comics!!

2,158 posts

Bought several books including a Silver Age Teen Titans 6. His grading was spot on, and they were extremely well packed! I'm very satisfied.

22,674 posts

A giant thank you to Matt for his purchases in my recent sales thread. He bought a very nice bunch of books, communicated well and paid immediately. Thanks and enjoy my friend!

453 posts

Great seller. Great communication and packing. Very nice experience