• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SigSeries Event Announcements

31 posts in this topic

They will now be posted in the "SigSeries Event Announcements"; a new Sub-Forum for The Signature Room. Let's limit this new "Sub-Forum" strictly to information about Signature Series Events.

Pretty self-explanatory, so I'm sure there will be a litany of questions. :D

Why didn't you ever call after that one night?

Now that is pretty self-explanatory.

Now that is pretty self-explanatory.

Last time I post anything on you tube.

I would like a sub forum to be named after me...in memory before I pass so I can see it...

thank PL

Don't talk such nonsense....you are never going to pass.....

Great idea Paul. Now people can go straight to the top to find out info about Signature Series opportunities for shows and events. They don't have to worry about digging through buried threads that are pushed on the 2nd page of the thread list. After all, the intention IS to promote the CGC Yellow Label isn't?

I love the idea to put it as a sub forum, now I won't have to wade through 8 posts about taking submissions one after another!

And the best part...no one can reply in the posts, so no bumps! It stays in the subforum and everyone can go there to get information!

I love the idea to put it as a sub forum, now I won't have to wade through 8 posts about taking submissions one after another!

And the best part...no one can reply in the posts, so no bumps! It stays in the subforum and everyone can go there to get information!

+1