• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #570 Sketch Variant CGC 9.8

27 posts in this topic

I have a CGC graded 9.8 copy of Fantastic Four #570 Sketch variant for sale. It is one of only seven copies to be graded at 9.8 according to the CGC Registry and is the current highest grade for that issue. ComicsPriceGuide.com lists it's value as $560. Accepting reasonable offers, $450, or best offer. Photos by request. CGC barcode 0987286001

I'll go with GPA last sale at $63 if you want.......

Hell, I'd even do the $90 as the highest its sold ever on GPA if you throw in some of what you're smokin...........

Just looking at comicspriceguide.com and I'm not seeing anything close to the price you've got listed. The site says $140 in 9.8.

(shrug)

Not agreeing with the price, but the op isn't lying about the price listed on CPG, it does actually list the book as $560 graded as 9.8. The $140 qouted is for 9.8 raws

I have a CGC graded 9.8 copy of Fantastic Four #570 Sketch variant for sale. It is one of only seven copies to be graded at 9.8 according to the CGC Registry and is the current highest grade for that issue. ComicsPriceGuide.com lists it's value as $560. Accepting reasonable offers, $450, or best offer. Photos by request. CGC barcode 0987286001

Hell, I'd even do the $90 as the highest its sold ever on GPA if you throw in some of what you're smokin...........

Craptacular....your first offer is $23 over my offer.....

lol

Just looking at comicspriceguide.com and I'm not seeing anything close to the price you've got listed. The site says $140 in 9.8.

(shrug)

Not agreeing with the price, but the op isn't lying about the price listed on CPG, it does actually list the book as $560 graded as 9.8. The $140 qouted is for 9.8 raws

How do you look up graded books then? I don't generally use that site.

(shrug)

I have never gotten used to the new version (2.0), but if you click the "use CPG 1.0" tab, and find the book there, it lists two prices. Just search Fantastic four using the search box etc etc

(shrug)

I have never gotten used to the new version (2.0), but if you click the "use CPG 1.0" tab, and find the book there, it lists two prices. Just search Fantastic four using the search box etc etc

Wow, I've never tried that. Those prices are beyond dumb, though. The raw price is closer, but still too high.

(shrug)

Wow, I've never tried that. Those prices are beyond dumb, though. The raw price is closer, but still too high.

Couldn't agree more, but unfortrunately if thats your only means of pricing your collection then thats the price you're going to come up with. Hopefully the op with re-consider the price, possibly using GPA and re-post the book.

Oh and sorry to the OP for taking over the thread :foryou:

Craptacular....your first offer is $23 over my offer.....

lol

So I'm in FIRST !! :banana:

Congratulations. You can post pics of your computer screen to demonstrate the so-called "value" of your junk. What's really interesting is that you can do that but you don't have a picture of said junk. Which is really weird because if you look at the bottom of the pic you did post, you can see that you have Photo Booth, so you could just take a pic and post that.

It's still over priced, you still have no references of any past deals, and you still don't contribute to the boards. As I said before....

YOU MAY GO!

consider me gone, and glad for it, considering the wonderful hospitality displayed here.

Our hospiality? With a starting post that basically says "You people must be stupid..... Buy my junk at 14 x value....... and I'll only take offers at 10 x....."

Are you kidding me?