• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-man #194 club!
9 9

314 posts in this topic

Might as well make my first official forum post in a club about my favorite Marvel Comics female character:

P1050276.jpg

I have two copies: this one and an ungraded copy (probably no better than a 7.0-7.5). This book is special as it is my first CGC comic (I bought it at C2E2 2012 last month) and the first time I've ever upgraded a book rather it be graded or ungraded.

Hey!! I have this book!! Finally..

Mine is probably about a 9.2, roughly, paid .125 cents for it, should probably get it slabbed eh?

I personally wouldn't slab a 9.2. I wouldn't slab anything under a 9.6. There are just too many 9.6's and 9.8's out there.

Keep it in a mylar and enjoy it. (thumbs u

This issue happened to the the first ASM book I bought off the shelves. original copy long gone. :cry:

Recently picked up this copy. Silly sticker on bag but book has no color breaking stresses/creases, prolly a 9.6 as it sits.

ASM194.JPG

Wow, I remember having that poster as a kid too! I would love to find a copy of it again. I had it right in between my Traci Lords poster and my Obituary "The End Complete" poster!! Good memories!

I had a door-length poster of Samantha Fox on the back of my bedroom door, with Cat in the corner next to it. Needless to say my door was closed a lot when I was a kid. (TMI? (shrug) ) I've had my eye out for the Cat poster for a while now. I'll let you know if I find any!

Wow, I remember having that poster as a kid too! I would love to find a copy of it again. I had it right in between my Traci Lords poster and my Obituary "The End Complete" poster!! Good memories!

I had a door-length poster of Samantha Fox on the back of my bedroom door, with Cat in the corner next to it. Needless to say my door was closed a lot when I was a kid. (TMI? (shrug) ) I've had my eye out for the Cat poster for a while now. I'll let you know if I find any!

Cool, do that. I had forgot all about it. I did a quick ebay search and found nothing!!