• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

238 posts in this topic

Man, i'll tell you. In the last five months I've learned just how insignificant this little comic book related version of an over dramatic reality tv world we live in on these boards is, and some of these threads are just so pointless. They have no value other than entertainment value, in which case many of you guys shouldn't take them so seriously.

If only everyone could figure this out......... :whee:

Man, i'll tell you. In the last five months I've learned just how insignificant this little comic book related version of an over dramatic reality tv world we live in on these boards is, and some of these threads are just so pointless. They have no value other than entertainment value, in which case many of you guys shouldn't take them so seriously.

This post isn't intended to take away from all of the great things that go on here or the way the community has pulled together as a whole to accomplish some pretty astounding tasks.

We're bad. We're good. Yep. hm

This post isn't intended to take away from all of the great things that go on here or the way the community has pulled together as a whole to accomplish some pretty astounding tasks.

Question is, were you entertained?

I won't apologize for my worthless threads.

I'd vote to have Brad back but this is a dictatorship, not a democracy, so what we vote is pretty irrelevant.

That being said, and I do know almost all of the different strains of things Brad did or was supposed to have done, I think on balance, it's not really as significant as many of things that other board members have done or said here.

Whether I agreed or disagreed with Brad, I have always respected him, even when he did things that were wrong, I felt we could still have a discussion about it (even when he went bonkers on the doug thing or the goonchild) I had discussions with him and while I disagreed, always felt that the dialog with Brad was respectful.

I really had a problem with how he handled things with Kenny and how vitriolic he allowed that situation to become, but I still believe that Brad, as some people do, allowed his emotions to overwhelm his good judgment and reason in that situation.

People are allowed to have bad days or say stupid stuff around here and not have it follow them forever and ever. Even certain actions, we have to forgive and move on.

You should. Oh, F U Butters.

No Mr. FurryMonster.

Now, Fist Off.

Don't let the invisible door hit your funny but on the way out.

No Mr. FurryMonster.

Now, Fist Off.

Butt.

No Mr. FurryMonster.

Now, Fist Off.

Butt.

:cry:

I'd vote to have Brad back but this is a dictatorship, not a democracy, so what we vote is pretty irrelevant.

This is by no means a dictatorship. It is much much more akin to a consitutional monarchy, with Arch as the Head Of State but CGC establishing the core rules the Head Of State works within.

yeah, the boards and CGC don't owe us $*(#. and if you believe otherwise you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the way this site operates.

and this thread is stupid and pointless, but as someone above said, entertaining. so thanks for that nugget