• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1`st Captain America Movie Poster

109 posts in this topic

Someone else said it here before, and I'll say it again, but all these superhero-action-adventure movie posters are all looking the same nowadays. Is Hollywood so creatively bankrupt that they can't even come up with movie posters that look different from the last superhero-action-adventure movie?

More doom and gloom from the Hollywood design committee. I would have liked to have seen something patterned after the WWII propaganda posters. Something upbeat, with victory as the goal. This poster screams defeatism, and sorrow, rather than optimism and hope. Disappointing.

More doom and gloom from the Hollywood design committee. I would have liked to have seen something patterned after the WWII propaganda posters. Something upbeat, with victory as the goal. This poster screams defeatism, and sorrow, rather than optimism and hope. Disappointing.

This is exactly right. Captain America's first big time film. Hollywood has the chance to make something really special & inspiring during such a downbeat economy, etc.

Instead they give us something designed by buttercups, nosegays, & bluebells.

Will the sound track consist of New Wave songs?

I liked the poster at first but I have to agree with you on this one. (thumbs u

The poster makes me think that Cap is concerned about our high levels of unemployment & America's loss of international prestige. Also, it looks like his zoloft prescription has run out.