• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comico Primer Club.
4 4

233 posts in this topic

I will soon be a proud member of the Comico Primer Club (I have a CGC 9.8 #2 coming to me) And I intend to have a full set of this series in said grade.

But I wanted to see how many of you fellow Copper Age lovers are in this club?

It doesnt matter what you have are in what condition, if you have anything you are in. (thumbs u

I will soon be a proud member of the Comico Primer Club (I have a CGC 9.8 #2 coming to me) And I intend to have a full set of this series in said grade.

How did you manage that? Did you sub one? I see the census has gone up.

It doesnt matter what you have are in what condition, if you have anything you are in. (thumbs u

001-38.jpg

067.jpg

Time payments thanks to a fellow bordie.

Time payments thanks to a fellow bordie.

Very nice!

Good luck with the Primer 5 in 9.8. :ohnoez:

I currently have a Blue label 9.4 Primer 2 that I am going to try to get Matt Wagner to sign the way that someone recently did (Bosco?) - In red, right on one of the white stripes.

I currently have a Blue label 9.4 Primer 2 that I am going to try to get Matt Wagner to sign the way that someone recently did (Bosco?) - In red, right on one of the white stripes.

No pen shall touch my Primer 2's. :sumo:

109192.jpg.7ea37f34c842662d638b64ef65396782.jpg

109193.jpg.010ea63daa25e93935af1818f13570e7.jpg

I'm in. The blue cover has my name on it for a pin up page I did. They paid me $10 for it which was like $13.50 when you count in inflation, and $14.75 with a conversion to Canadian funds. I had most of the others but they went pretty quick when I began to sell off my collection.