• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 121 Club

487 posts in this topic

Comicconnect's auction finished this week. 2 copies sold. A 6.0 fetched $1,720 and a 9.0 hammered at $11,200. Any boardies snag one of these?

Not as high as the $17,000 shelled out for the last 9.0 (Pedigree Comics), but that's still an impressive hammer price. Looks like the book is still red hot.

Comicconnect's auction finished this week. 2 copies sold. A 6.0 fetched $1,720 and a 9.0 hammered at $11,200. Any boardies snag one of these?

Not as high as the $17,000 shelled out for the last 9.0 (Pedigree Comics), but that's still an impressive hammer price. Looks like the book is still red hot.

During the last 3-min of the Batman 121 9.0 on ComicConnect the site was down. I have screen captures showing it! They were supposed to extend the ones that were affected, but for some reason this one was not included. This was my 251, but they all ended around the same time. The site was down for about 30 min, then up, then down again. The 121 was spotty then unreachable. I was only able to get back onto it to see the 121 when the auction was over.

CC_1.jpg

Edited by passion4comics