• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,868 posts in this topic

Here is the latest commission, this one comes from the elusive MC Wyman (I honestly think his name is a pseudonym shared by a couple artist). A shiny nickel to the one that can name all the characters!!!!

hkgvhgcjgcgcfx.jpg.a34843f6a9f247abfb6fee48f7154dfa.jpg

Edited by Blastaar

39 minutes ago, Webhead2018 said:

Hey Keown going to a show later this year I am going to go to. Do you recall what his con rates are?

I didn't get this one directly, so can't tell you his con rates.

Malvin

Edited by malvin

Hey so this isn't exactly a commission art. But wanted to ask some folks. For awhile I been wanting to make a mash up parody t shirt of back to the future and doctor who. I have a ot of those design your own shirt places in my area. So I want Theo have the tardis and the dolerean on shirt. But I want to have a catchy slogan that ties both. So wanted to ask folks what be good idea.

5 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

Hey so this isn't exactly a commission art. But wanted to ask some folks. For awhile I been wanting to make a mash up parody t shirt of back to the future and doctor who. I have a ot of those design your own shirt places in my area. So I want Theo have the tardis and the dolerean on shirt. But I want to have a catchy slogan that ties both. So wanted to ask folks what be good idea.

You mean like having Dr. Who drive up in a DeLorean to the Tardis and asking: Is there a Doctor in the House? Which, of course, has Dr. Emmet Brown in it.

4 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

You mean like having Dr. Who drive up in a DeLorean to the Tardis and asking: Is there a Doctor in the House? Which, of course, has Dr. Emmet Brown in it.

Well I am thinking it just be a silhouette of the tardis and the car. And then some slogan mixing things from both. Just don't have any good ideas.