• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

Not quite a “commission” but close enough for this thread, Rob Schrab creator of Scud the Disposable Assassin did a cool promotion on his Instagram, for the 25th anniversary he did a one day deal where he included a free sketch with any purchase from his ebay store. I jumped on it but wasn’t sure what to expect, I figured maybe a bust but was pleasantly surprised when I opened it and saw it was a full figure...

57E44CE2-A671-46CC-8B82-AE7AB59AB361.thumb.jpeg.869d7bf938cda76afa0004527517ff5e.jpeg

3 hours ago, MIL0S said:

Not quite a “commission” but close enough for this thread, Rob Schrab creator of Scud the Disposable Assassin did a cool promotion on his Instagram, for the 25th anniversary he did a one day deal where he included a free sketch with any purchase from his ebay store. I jumped on it but wasn’t sure what to expect, I figured maybe a bust but was pleasantly surprised when I opened it and saw it was a full figure...

Very cool.  Rob is awesome.  He cracks me up on Harmontown.

Hey all so here a question I hot. For folks with original art or commisson art pieces. If you didn' get them frame. What ways are you storing them. Like do you got them in plastic top loader things, bagged and board like comics. I have a piece I wish I had place to frame it. But don't and wanted to ask what folks think is best option to go not framing.

On 9/30/2017 at 9:15 PM, Canadiancomics said:

Was asked by some to continue to post updates on my current Jam piece I'm working on. If you don't already know, I'm recreating the cover of Amazing Spider-Man 100 and am having each character drawn by a different artist.

So far sketches have been obtained from Fan Expo Canada, Baltimore comic con, and Monroe comic con. My latest update is a Clayton Crain Carnage and a Keith Pollad Black Cat (who is the co created of her), they both nailed it! Included some pictures below, and a list of the artists I have obtained. Hoping to add a Mark Bagley full body Spider-Man and a Liefeld vulture at La Comic Con. My goal is to some how get J Scott Campbell on this. The paper is 13x17image.jpeg.530b53ab8675f4a6ebc7a4aa1b6d4259.jpegimage.png.db5422597cbad5f63c8f703beaeabd5d.pngimage.png.6150087f08f97429ad6f730d8359f7a9.png

Adam Hughes- Gwen Stacy

Mike Zeck- Punisher

Humberto Ramos- Green Goblin

Erik Larsen- Dr. Octopus 

Ed McGuinness- Mysterio

Adi Granov- Venom

Joe Jusko- Electro

Clayton Crain- Carnage

Keith Pollard- Black Cat

This will be a pencil only commission, but I do plan on getting copies inked and colored and make a very limited amount of prints of a pencil, inked and a colored version. Let me know if anyone is interested in one

- Daniel

I would absolutely LOVE a chance to ink this once you get it completed.  I've inked Pollard, Jusko, Zeck and Granov on commissions in the past. This would be fun!