• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,863 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Benedict Judas Hel said:

Now, that looks awesome!  I loved Warduke and he was one of my favorite childhood toys.  So much so that I reacquired another toy for my collection...

It was my first toy I can remember specifically asking for as a kid. I was hunting for the toy, but then decided on getting the commission done instead.

Keep your loved ones away from Tom Mandrake! He's turned my wife into a vampire!

This is a perk from his Kickstarter - Kros: Hallowed Ground.

It's a birthday gift. That's today, but we are celebrating tomorrow so don't tell her! Click the image to learn more.

Mandrake, Tom - Kathy Johnson, Vampire.jpg

On 7/28/2020 at 8:24 PM, Benedict Judas Hel said:

I got in an 8” x 10” Vega commission by Jeff Victor:

AED42616-B2BD-4651-A398-18C80C68C013.jpeg

Nice! Vega is my favorite Street Fighter character! Here's a 3.5" x 2.5" commissioned trading card in the vein of a Garbage Pail Kids card, by Brent Engstrom.

viva las vega.jpg

Edited by BuraddoRun
Need to attach pic

14 hours ago, BuraddoRun said:

Nice! Vega is my favorite Street Fighter character! Here's a 3.5" x 2.5" commissioned trading card in the vein of a Garbage Pail Kids card, by Brent Engstrom.

viva las vega.jpg

Thanks!  Vega is also my favorite Street Fighter character and my go to choice in the arcades (when they existed) in the 80's and 90's.

That's a very cool commission you got yourself!  I'd love to get a Garbage Pail Kids commission from the original artist of the series someday (as well as my other favorite commission subject, The Baroness).

1 hour ago, Benedict Judas Hel said:

Thanks!  Vega is also my favorite Street Fighter character and my go to choice in the arcades (when they existed) in the 80's and 90's.

That's a very cool commission you got yourself!  I'd love to get a Garbage Pail Kids commission from the original artist of the series someday (as well as my other favorite commission subject, The Baroness).

Me, too. Arcades were tons of fun back then. A few still exist, but they are few and far between, unfortunately. A project I've been slowly working on is tapping original GPK artists, as well as some non-GPK artists, to create custom cards for me. My goal is to eventually have my own set of 40 cards or so, but it's been a slow-going project.